Just signed up for Scouts? Pay your BSA membership dues online here!
Use this QR code to get to the site from a mobile device.
Fall popcorn fundraiser,
Time to sign up now.
Follow these steps to be on track:
- Commit your unit to sell this fall by signing up HERE
- Connect with your unit's committee and determine your program plan = budget needs.
- Plan to attend a council training (dates below).
- Determine if your unit will participate in site sales (store fronts) and/or just door to door.
- If planning to do site sales, connect with your District Kernel for helpful ideas and to strategize locations.
- Recruit at least one other parent/adult to help run your unit Kickoff and other sale details.
Mark Your Calendar: Unit Trainings (all unit kernels must attend one)
o Saturday, August 16 @ 10am - Seattle Service Center
@ 6pm – Sequim Boys & Girls Club
o Thursday, August 21 @ 6pm – Silverdale Lutheran Church
o Wednesday, August 27 @ 7pm – St. Louise Parish in Bellevue (venue change!)
Click here to RSVP for a council popcorn training. Bring a buddy to make it more fun and to share the workload.
For more information on sales dates, prizes, or questions visit the Council Website page by clicking here.