We're gearing up for the fall popcorn fundraiser now, we hope you are too. Follow these steps to be on track:
- Commit your unit to sell this fall by signing up HERE.
- Connect with your unit's committee and determine your program plan = budget needs.
- Plan to attend a council training (dates below).
- Determine if your unit will participate in site sales (store fronts) and/or just door to door.
- If planning to do site sales, connect with your District Kernel for helpful ideas and to strategize locations.
- Recruit at least one other parent/adult to help run your unit Kickoff and other sale details.
Mark Your Calendar: Unit Trainings (all unit kernels must attend one)
o Saturday, August 16 @ 10am - Seattle Service Center
o Wednesday, August 20 @ 6pm – Sequim Boys & Girls Club
o Thursday, August 21 @ 6pm – Silverdale Lutheran Church
o Wednesday, August 27 @ 7pm – St. Louise Parish in Bellevue (venue change!)
Click here to RSVP for a council popcorn training. Bring a buddy to make it more fun and to share the workload.
BONUS: KERNEL TOOLS!
A few 'seasoned kernels' have prepared and shared some helpful reports and documents to assist with your Site Sales (best practices, and inventory tracking reports):
Learn to set up your accounts: Scout Accounts to sell online and Leader Accounts to 'view online sales'
Scout Prizes & Incentives
Fill it Up weekly drawings for cool prizes to be announced soon! Forms to be sent to council by noon each Friday of the sale (Sept. 5 - Oct. 17th). Fax to: 206-721-8985 or scan and email: firstname.lastname@example.org. See Winners & Prizes below.
$600 Club! Sell $600 and receive a Sky Rocket! Click here to download promotionaly flyer.
$1,500 Club Party: Elite Top Seller Party, Details TBA
Grand Prize: Top seller in council to win special prize. TBA
PLUS: Prizes, $1,500 Club gift cards, and scholarship opportunities.
<< Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
Page 1 of 2