Final Popcorn Closeout is this Wednesday, December 2nd
- Includes Take Order Settlement Form (top cover sheet)
- Take Order (or remaining) Deposit Slips for Bank of America
- Transfer Forms that have not been entered yet. No duplicates please!
- $1500 Club and Scholarship Forms for your Scouts as needed
- List of all of your boys that sold at least $400 to earn their Mariners ticket voucher for a game this spring.
If you have any major concerns about closing out on time contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRIZE ORDERS: NEW site and program, see details below!
- Click HERE to learn how to place your unit prize order
- Prize Mania FAQ's
- Council Specific Q and A (a must read!)
*Scout $400 level = earn 2 tickets to the Mariners game next spring/summer. NOT to be ordered with regular prizes, this is a special council incentive. Unit Kernels must create list of Scout names that earned this and submit with final Take Order Setllement Form by December 1st.
Groups earn 35% commission for the products they sell. Groups can earn a maximum of *38% by increasing their sales by 10% over 2014.
*Online sales are fixed at 35%.
Click here to download product information including prices and “sale type” availability
Click here to download the timeline.
Sale dates, order deadlines, and product deadlines:
- Friday, August 28th - SALE BEGINS
- Tuesday, September 1st – Show & Sell Product Orders Due (by 11:59 pm)
- Thursday, September 17th – Show and Sell Popcorn Distribution(District Kernel has specifics)
- Thursday, October 1st – 11th – Online Sales Frenzy (Chance to win cool prizes for online sales completed during this week. Online sales made August 28th-October 11th will qualify).
- Monday, October 19th – Main product return due date (returns after this date is limited!)
- Sunday, October 25th – SALE ENDS! Unit kernels to collect order forms and tally unit order.
- Monday, October 26th – Final day to return unopened cases. Four case maximum!
- Monday, October 26th – Take Order Product Orders Due (by 11:59 pm)
- Show & Sell Settlement Forms and payments also due
- Monday, November 2nd - Prize Orders due (may be entered prior to this date)
- Friday, November 13th -Take Order Popcorn Distribution (District Kernel to communicate specifics)
- Tuesday, December 1st – Deadline for units’ deposits to Bank of America
- Wednesday, December 2nd – All CLOSE OUT PAPERWORK DUE
- (Seattle Service Center open until 6 p.m. for unit convenience)
- By December 31 -On time unit’s commission check mailed (or deposited).
- January – $1,500 Club Party. Details TBD
Selling in front of stores is a great way to increase your group's sales! In order to reduce the number of scheduleing conflicts, please work through your district site sale contact to reserve stores.
District Specific Information (for site sales):
Aurora District- Click Here
Green River District- Click Here
Sammamish Trails District - Click Here
All other districts- Click Here
Resources Featured at Kick-Off Trainings
#2 top selling Scout in the country - Luke Fawks video - Click here to play/download
- PPT presentation from training - Download (You don't need a dropbox account)
TRAILS END has teamed up with SQAURE to enhance your sale with mobile payment options. Click HERE for more details.
Please note that there are some small edits requiring your attention on the Transfer and Returned Product Forms:
- The Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese has 12 bags per case (not 6 like last year). Please make necessary changes on both forms.
- The White Cheddar Cheese is NOT available for returns even though it is listed on the Return Form.