To link Alpine Calendar to gmail:
In gmail calendar, on the left side there's an "Other calendars" heading with a down arrow button on the RIGHT. Click it and select "Add by URL" in the box that shows asking for the URL paste the following link:
Thank you to Mt Olympus District for this flyer.
- Camporee (April 27th to 29th, 2018)
- Klondike Derby (February 2nd to 4th, 2018)
- Cub Scout Day Camp (August 1st to 4th, 2017)
- Friends of Scouting
- Unit/District Recognition Dinner (May 10th, 2018)
- District Pinewood Derby (April 21st, 2018)
- Scouting for Food (March 10th and March 17th, 2018)
- Webelos Woods (Weblos Den & Boy Scout Troop camping & learning event)
- Various Training Events throughout the year
District Meetings: The Alpine District Committee meets at the Sportsman Club in Issaquah on the first Thursday of every month at 7:00 pm. All are welcome. The voting members of the Alpine District consist of volunteer representatives from each chartered organization having at least one BSA unit, plus annually elected members-at-large who in turn elect the District Chair.