Thank you to Mt Olympus District for this flyer.
The Chief Seattle Council is divided into 12 districts with leadership provided by the District Executive, District Chairman, and the District Commissioner. Except for the District Executive, the committee is staffed by volunteers.
Annual events within Alpine District include:
- Camporee (April 27th to 29th, 2018)
- Klondike Derby (February 2nd to 4th, 2018)
- Cub Scout Day Camp (August 1st to 4th, 2017)
- Friends of Scouting
- Unit/District Recognition Dinner (May 10th, 2018)
- District Pinewood Derby (April 21st, 2018)
- Scouting for Food (March 10th and March 17th, 2018)
- Webelos Woods (Weblos Den & Boy Scout Troop camping & learning event)
- Various Training Events throughout the year
District Meetings: The Alpine District Committee meets at the Sportsman Club in Issaquah on the first Thursday of every month at 7:00 pm. All are welcome. The voting members of the Alpine District consist of volunteer representatives from each chartered organization having at least one BSA unit, plus annually elected members-at-large who in turn elect the District Chair.
Alpine Calendar Tips
We recommend you download Teamup from the App Store (iPhone) or Play Store (Android) for mobile viewing of the Alpine calendar. Complete instructions are listed at http://seattlebsa.org/calendar-apps. Within Teamup, you can select just the Alpine calendar, or multiple calendars (e.g. Council, Training, OA, Alpine).
To link the Alpine calendar to Gmail:
In Gmail calendar, on the left side there's an "Other calendars" heading with a down arrow button on the RIGHT. Click it and select "Add by URL" in the box that shows asking for the URL paste the following link:
Linking other types of email clients:
How To Subscribe to iCalendar Feeds