We meet to share quality resources, knowledge, and skills that enable and motivate leaders to deliver an outstanding program to their Troops. We focus on generating fun, excitement, and camaraderie.
Meeting are generally held from 7-8:30pm on the second Thursday of each month.
Check the Aquila District calendar for specific dates and times.
Our Lady of Guadalupe School Hall (directions)
3401 SW Myrtle Street
Seattle, WA 98126
Please direct questions to your Scoutmaster or Brian Schuldt (contact).
|Subscribe to the Announcement List!
You can stay informed about Roundtable happenings by clicking the button below and following the instructions. We'll keep you apprised of meetings, topics, electronic handout availability, and more.
How are meetings run?
Here is a typical meeting agenda:
- 6:45pm: "Meet and Greet" visit with other leaders, food
- 7pm: Opening flag ceremony
- 7:05pm: Multi-program District/Council news
- 7:15pm: Multi-program topic(s)
- 7:45pm: Program-specific District/Council news
- 7:55pm: Program-specific topic(s)
- 8:25pm: Closing flag ceremony
What's happening this month?
Check the schedule below for topics and news planned for upcoming Roundtable meetings (subject to change).